When I go through discouraging times, I always think of what I have to be thankful for…
1. My wonderful, supportive, beautiful wife.
2. My energetic, ever dreaming kids.
3. A God who promises that He will NEVER leave me alone.
4. A Savior who saved me, continues to save me everyday, despite me.
5. Parents who taught me everything I know about integrity and conviction.
6. In-laws who believe what their daughter and I are doing here is Kingdom work and support us wholeheartedly.
7. People who pray non-stop.
8. Friends in ministry who give wise counsel and support.
9. God’s people who know in their heart God’s vision for His Church.