– Friday night we spent some time with some GREAT friends to celebrate their transition out of one ministry and into another.
– Saturday we rested and then spent the evening cooking out with my folks and her folks.
– Today I was off and we worshiped here and heard a great message from him.
– This afternoon I set up our tent in my parent’s backyard because my wife is too chicken to really camp.
– Tonight we are eating this and hanging out with mom and dad, her mom and dad, and some GREAT friends.
One response to “Sunday Hitlist”
Hey! It’s supposed to rain and/or storm! The kids are going to love it anyway…