Camp was awesome! If are wondering what in the world I am talking about, check it out here. I know that a great way to get even more of you to stop reading my blog following a week of not posting would be to throw a mind dump on you, but here it goes…
- I love re-connecting with old friends working at church camp.
- I love connecting with new friends working at church camp.
- I got to hang out with my wife’s family yesterday in Peoria, IL. Met my new nephew, Corban, for the first time. (See photo below)
- I missed my nap today because I had lunch with a church leader and had a staff meeting this afternoon.
- And can I just say this…I AM SO STOKED THAT I AM GETTING MY IPHONE TOMORROW!
The next go GRANDE post will hopefully be made from my new iPhone!
In the words of my new friend Nash…”That is all.”