Notes from Ed Stetzer, Director of Lifeway Research:
– Through doubt to faith.
– John 14
– Conferences sometimes are ministry pornography…an unrealistic depiction of an experience you’re never going to have.
– “Don’t ask, just do” is where we lead people if we don’t communicate our doubt.
– the Prosperity Gospel doesn’t make it past the 1st tragedy.
– God is not afraid of your questions.
– John 20
– God doesn’t promise us the answers, He promises His presence.
– Saying, “I don’t know” to an unbeliever is not a sign of spiritual immaturity, it is a sign of spiritual maturity.
– Jesus doesn’t always speak happiness, but He always speaks peace.
– There is no second hand religion.
– Jesus = Lord = Calls the shots in my life
– My Lord, My God!