Here is a rundown of the fantastic weekend we had:
– Got to go out with my beautiful wife again Friday night…this time for Cold Stone Creamery.
– Saturday I slept in for the first time in about 6 months (no kids for the week).
– Celebrated with some great friends and partners in ministry on their 50th wedding anniversary on Saturday. Ed & Marge have a great spiritual legacy in their family and one of ministry as well. Their grandson is a youth pastor in Waukesha, WI (we are alum of the same Bible college). Their grandson Kyle helped them renew their vows. Congrats Ed & Marge, we love you!
– Saturday night, went out with my wife again. Dang, getting spoiled. This time to McAlister’s Deli.
– This morning I had the amazing opportunity to bring God’s Word to our people. It was AWESOME! Great feedback came in out my message. In our 11:15am service, 8 people came forward to ask for prayer and help to get out of the pit! God was working in the lives of our people today!
– Now I am relaxing watching Sunday Night Baseball, YEAH! Baseball’s back! Time to unwind.
Praise God for great weekends like this one!